August 6th, 2008 by Benjamin Duranske
Managing Intellectual Property has released its sixth annual list of the 50 most influential people in intellectual property (subscription required). If you don’t have a subscription, you can check out the top 10 at the Patent Docs blog.
Rounding out the top three?
3. Sherry Knowles, Worldwide Head of IP, GlaxoSmithKline.
2. Margot Fröhlinger, Director, European Commission DG Internal Market.
1. “The avatar,” Second Life.
Thanks to the anonymous editor of Blawg Review for the heads-up.
Related Posts on Virtually Blind
- Blawg Review Award Nomination Recommendations Announced in Second Life: "On behalf of the anonymous editor of Blawg Review, I am pleased to..." (0 comments)
- Third Annual Blawg Review Award Nominations to be Held in Second Life: "Blawg Review, a "blog carnival for everyone interested in law," will..." (1 comments)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance Marked in Second Life and Legal Blogosphere: "November 20, 2007 marks a Day of Remembrance to memorialize those who..." (4 comments)
6 Responses to “List of 50 Most Influential People in Intellectual Property Topped by Surprising Newcomer”
Leave a Reply
Notes on Comments: Your first comment must be manually approved, but after it is you'll be able to post freely with the same name and email. You can use some HTML (<a> <b> <i> <blockquote> etc.) but know that VB's spam blocker holds posts with five or more <a> links. VB supports gravatars. Got a gravatar? Use the associated email and it'll show with your comment. Need one? Set it up for free here.