One more note from the road for virtual entrepreneurs as U.S. tax day draws near. Terra Nova has an abstract up from a very solid piece of analysis on taxes in virtual worlds. Both the discussion at Terra Nova and the article itself are well worth your time.
- The Terra Nova article and the abstract of the paper can be found here.
- The full article can be downloaded from the Social Science Research Network, here. Registration at SSRN (free) is required to download.
In vacation news, the perfect margarita is: 2 parts tequila (quality is largely irrelevant, so long as you don’t get the paint-thinner type), 2 parts lemon-lime soda, 1 part fresh lime juice (don’t use thin-skinned key limes – they are way too sour), and 1 part Triple Sec. Purists will complain about the 7UP, but it makes the drink just sweet enough so that you can drink several, it adds a little fizz, and most people can’t even recognize that it’s in there.
Thanks for sticking around during my long vacation! Things will be back to normal around here in a couple of weeks.
Related Posts on Virtually Blind
- ABA Journal on Lawyers in Second Life: "The March ABA Journal has an article (linked below) about lawyers in..." (9 comments)
- Quicklinks: Breaking The “Magic Circle,” Wired on Global Gaming Crackdown, Guardian Unlimited on Virtual Drugs, and a Legal Outpost in “There”: "Virtually Blind periodically runs “quicklinks” — items that are not..." (0 comments)
- Quicklinks – Brooklyn Law Review on Virtual Defamation, Dove Lane on Going Mainstream, and Orient Lodge on a Trademark Cease & Desist Letter: "VB runs “Virtual Law Quicklinks” whenever we have a backlog of..." (2 comments)
Leave a Reply
Notes on Comments: Your first comment must be manually approved, but after it is you'll be able to post freely with the same name and email. You can use some HTML (<a> <b> <i> <blockquote> etc.) but know that VB's spam blocker holds posts with five or more <a> links. VB supports gravatars. Got a gravatar? Use the associated email and it'll show with your comment. Need one? Set it up for free here.